Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Holy Shiiiii..... 2 posts and a Facebook.... WTF?...

I don't know what has happened to me. This is my second blog post within the same month, and I actually started a facebook page.... Don't ask, I don't know what has gotten into me.
Life is somewhat confusing at times, and now is one of those for me. I'm loving my job but wonder if timing is wrong. All I can do is keep working my tail off and hope it works out. I love Christmas, but don't feel like the Holidays are even here. I like my truck, but would trade it quite quickly for something with better gas mileage (almost 100miles a day commute, YES 100 per day!). My youngest brother is a really good kid, but he has no clue what he's going to do with his life & is WAAAAY too lazy. I love the freedom of owning and living in my own home, but would move in with mom in a second to have little to no rent for a few months.....well, I'd have to think about it a while.
On a good note, I have been playing softball every Tues night, and am finally hitting the ball out with consistency. Last night was 2 home runs and a double in 5 at bats....maybe I should look to grow my hair out and join a professional softball team. I'd be around women all the time that way, but some of them could eat me for lunch....have you seen softball games? Amazon women what?!? Yes, there are a few exception, but they are exactly that...exceptions.
Anyway, I'll write again when I have something more meaningful to say.
P.S. Is anyone else SICK of that stupid Beyonce commercial!!!? Let me, let me upgrade.... I want to shoot the TV every time I hear that stupid thing come on.
ReT

5 comments:

Brittany and Scott said...

aaron: keep working hard, i know you can make it to pdp. i told scott i would be so sad if you were to leave jones because i would see you even less than i see you now. and common who would i chat with at summer regionals?

Jeremy Hoge said...

let me let me upgrade dawg!

Jake and Lynn said...

hey seriously...jake and I want to know why we're not on your friends list. let us, let us, be on your friends list!

The Gibbens said...

A-ron! How are you? I saw your comment on Lynn's recent post and saw that you are in the same financial struggle as the rest of us- Matthew was just in AZ helping out some of our friends in a new business- shoot me your email address and I'll have him send you a link to get your opinion on- a little mo' money could be nice, eh? Hpe you're doing good! Take care! - Trish Slade Gibbens

The McKnights said...

Ret- Hey whats up man. Long time no see. Just wanted to give ya a shout out and see whats going on. Glad to see the softball skills progressing... If you are ever looking to play more, I play on a few tourney teams and its a fun time. talk to ya later.

-Knyber
(knyber22@gmail.com)