Saturday, June 30, 2007

Yes, it's my first time...

Well, I finally crumbled to the thoughts of blogging. So many friends, old friends, married friends (mostly you all) have started blogs and keep in touch this way. Heather and Langdon suggested that I start one too, in order to keep in touch with everyone (I think, mostly because I am yet to be entered into the marriage fraternity, and us single people are on the "outside"). I also think that if Langdon can read about what I'm up to, it will give him an excuse to never call! unless of course we're going to play basketball!

For those who don't know, I left Mountainside Fitness after being there nearly four years. I was the General Manager, and loved it. However, looking to the future, I don't know that the environment would be the best place for a future LDS family man. To celebrate our amazing month of sales in January, the company paid for everyone to go stay in the Real World Suite at the Palms hotel in Las Vegas, go to clubs and get wasted ALL weekend! Although that may sound awesome to a single guy... it's just not what I'm looking for. So I now work for Aspen Physical Therapy, as a medical administrator and med. rep. I help them with patient insurances, marketing and will start dabbling in the billing. I am also going to start my own personal training business August 1st, working with discharged patients and people looking to improve their fitness. Hooper and I also bought into to Q's DJ business, and have really been enjoying that. So anyone who knows of a wedding, birthday or anything coming up; give them my number :) Well, that's it for now. For me, this blog will be to post some of the things I'm up too, but mostly to have a personal soap box...haha.

No comments: